The consumer has the right to inform CLOSE-UP that he will cancel the purchase, without payment of a fine and without giving any reason within 14 days from the day following the delivery of the product.
How to return
1. Pack your garment in the original plastic bag and box (we try to keep waste to a minimum, so please consider the environment and re-use our packaging as much you can). Please be sure that the parcel is taped securely.
2. To ensure the parcel safely reaches us, we recommend that you use our prepaid postage label, which is included in the original packaging. Attach the label to the return parcel.
3. Responsibility for the return is yours until the parcel reaches us. Please remember to ask for a proof of postage, when dropping off the package.
When will I receive my refund?
The return can be done with the label provided with the delivery. The return cost of €4,50 will be deducted for the amount when you use the prepaid postage label.
As soon as we have received the items, we will refund the amount of the returned clothing. We always try to be as fast as possible, but during busy periods (such as gift giving holidays and sales) it can take a little longer.
We ask that items are returned clean, unworn and with all their tags attached. Shoes must be returned with their original boxes. Only items that are in the original and undamaged packaging and with invoice or proof of purchase can be taken back.
Naturally any faulty items can be returned. Any non-faulty items that are not in a condition suitable for resale (i.e. used, washed, soiled or damaged), will not be refunded and will be sent back to you.
Goods that can't be returned:
• used, soiled, damaged or incomplete items
• articles with the label removed
• articles that contain fragrances of perfumes or others
• articles that are tailor-made for the customer
• items that cannot be returned due to their nature